Friday, April 13, 2012

Cruise Time!

Image from http://www.carnival.com

Hey guys! As of this week my family has decided that we are going on a cruise this summer! I'm pretty excited we leave July 7th and come back on the 12th. Its a 5 day Carnival cruise to the Bahamas, our ports of call are Half Moon Cay and Nassau. My family has never been on a cruise before so this will be an interesting experience. I'm going with my mom, dad, and my little brother who is 13.

 I have not been out of the United States before, unless you count a little trip to Canada when I was a year old that I do not remember. This will be the first trip that I have to get a passport for! 


If you have been on a cruise please tell me what your favorite thing from the cruise was!
If you haven't been on a cruise but have been to the Bahamas tell me your favorite thing about that trip!



Emily

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following and leaving a comment! Good luck with your finals :)

    I'm actually heading to Mexico with my family after my exams. Super excited for that. But a cruise to Bahamas sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really fun too! What part of Mexico are you going too?

    ReplyDelete