Wednesday, September 12, 2012

P1800 Finally Moved!

I am so excited. We finally moved the Volvo P1800 into the garage at Steve's house. I am so glad that I do not have to worry about it sitting outside anymore. Steve said that hopefully by this weekend he will have cranked the engine. It will be a while before we are driving it around. A quick estimate would be around Christmas hopefully!!!! I also wanted to correct what I said in my last post about how much it actually cost. Steve only paid $500 dollars for the car. Which is great because we will have to put a lot of money in to it.
I thought I would share some pictures from the moving. =]

What the engine looks like.
The dash! I LOVE the blue gauges. Right now we have decided that we think we are going to paint the car that color.
The back of the Volvo. The 3 wholes are for the bumper and lights.
Steve and I after a long day of moving the car.
I am so excited. It is going to be so much work though!


Emily



1 comment:

  1. That is soo cool. I wish I had the patience to fix something up!

    ReplyDelete