Thursday, June 13, 2013
Things I love Thursday!
1. C O R O N A T I O N necklace by ArrowAndEra (N/A),Beautiful! currently out of stock though.... I am going to keep checking to see if it is stock.
2. Flower Girl Dress from Altar'd State $64.50, This store just opened at the same place I work. I went in and my jaw dropped. I love so many of the dresses. They have a lot of vintage looking pieces.
3. Songbird Bag I Saddle by Kelly Moore $199, Beautiful functional camera bag. I would love to have one. I especially like the style of the Songbird.
4. Georgia State Earrings by Vinca (scoutmob) $12, I have discovered a love for scoutmob. These earrings are perfect for me. I am a Georgia girl all the way through.
5. Tyler Sofa from Thrive $1,599.00, I am in love with this sofa. I want a midcentury sofa. I love the clean lines. I am generally a slightly shabby chic kind of person but, this couch is amazing.
6. Pyrex Carnaby Tempo Casserole Dish Bowl X 2 from Nostalgiabloom $16.50, I am in love with vintage dishes. I first jumped onto Fire King dishes and my obsession is now morphing to include Pyrex.
I have been crazy busy with my 2 summer classes that I am taking. They are both 4 week sessions so as my teacher likes to say a class is literally a week of content. I will be starting to post some articles about Public Relations.
This past weekend I was very lucky to take the pictures at a wedding of some friends Meghan and Matt. I will be posting some images to show on Focusing Daily.
The give away is coming soon! I picked up what I think are the final items today.
What are you loving right now?