Monday, August 12, 2013

To Market, To Market...



Saturday I spent my wonderful day off with my family and Steve. My mom and I went to the Marietta Square Farmers market. If you live close to the market I highly suggest it. There are great vendors with fabulous produce, meats, honey, goat cheese, etc. We ended up picking up quite a few items.

We bought some honey, olive oil, basil, two bags of peaches, jalapenos, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, goat cheese, scupadines, some homemade pita and baklava. Then my mom made amazing chicken gyros tonight from Tide and Thyme. This recipe is fabulous! The market was great. There were even little goats. There was an adorable little goat that was only a week old. Adorable.

I hope you enjoy the pictures! Sorry there are so many. There were just so many beautiful things around.



Have a great week!!!!


Emily

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Everything looks amazing. This makes me miss the farmer's market we used to have near our house. They had goats as well as baby cows and sheep! And the fruits... it was one of my favorite places. Glad you had a great time!

    Em | Mascara Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a market like that but I can't wait too. Love your pictures!!!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful summer colors - and those peaches!

    ReplyDelete