Monday, March 5, 2012

Want. Wish. Need.

     I did a Want. Wish. Need. post a while ago and I thought it would be interesting to do another one. Right now I am trying to get back to saving money. It has been a little difficult because this is the time of the year that I really want to spend money.So here are a few things that I want, wish I had, and actually need to buy.

Want. 

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Black Leather Studded Mouse Flat

These flats are really fun! I love the stud details and the little mouse just makes the unbelievably cute but with an edge.


Wish.
I love these sandals from DV by Dolce Vita they are called the Archer Sandal. I love how simple they are with the little touches of gold make them special. Especially the gold at the tip of the toes. I think these are on more than just my wish list....I think they are on my save list! I found these on piperlime for $69


Need. 
 
 

Recycling bins from Ikea. They are $7.99 for a pack of 2. I saw an idea for my bathroom with these the other day. Since they are fairly small the bins are good for holding make up and toiletries! I think I could use 4 of them against one of my walls. It would be graphic and useful storage.

 This is also my Spring Break week! I do not have an awesome trip planned this year. I am just going to chill out at home and help organize things here.

Let me know about your Spring Break plans!!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment