Thursday, October 11, 2012

Relaunch of my Photography blog!

Hey everyone! Long time no post. Sorry I just really have not been doing anything interesting lately. I did pick up the Revlon Whipped foundation again. It is my second time wanting to buy it so I guess that means I really like it lol! I also found the Essie nail polish in Camera. I went crazy trying to find that in the summer but I could not find it at all. I found it at ULTA and there were a ton of them.

Besides that I wanted to announce the relaunch of my photography blog. Also I just launched my photography website. My website is ev-photography.co, please check it out if you would like too! Let me know what you think!

My photography blog is http://focusingdaily.blogspot.com/. I am going to be posting at lot of photography information and pictures.


Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment