I really enjoyed the Things I love post over at Poppytalk! I thought I would create my own. Here are some things that I love. Some of them I have, had watched, or really would like.
Savannah Embossed Drink Dispenser - I love this! My middle name is Savannah.
2. The National Parks: America's Best Idea - I spent the last week watching this series on Netflix. It is offered instantly! I love documentary's. I highly suggest this.
3. Pina Colada Woven Straw Hat - Just lovely.
4. Typee made out of Vintage sheets - I found this image on Pinterest. Sadly there was not a link back to the original post. I want to make one of these.
5. Silver LOVE Morse Code silk friendship bracelet - I think that this would make a great present for one of my friends.
6. Sketched Floral Dress with Skinny Belt/ $22.80 - I tried this on the last trip I made to the mall. It is lovely and a great price! If I had a spring wedding to go to this would be my dress!
7. A nature lovers bedroom/ Bedside meet outside - I never would think of a trellis behind a bed. I am not sure if I could do it but I think it is fabulous.
I hope you enjoyed this! Please go check out the originator of the idea Poppytalk!