Thursday, June 13, 2013

Things I love Thursday!


1. C O R O N A T I O N necklace by ArrowAndEra (N/A),Beautiful! currently out of stock though.... I am going to keep checking to see if it is stock. 

2.  Flower Girl Dress from Altar'd State $64.50, This store just opened at the same place I work. I went in and my jaw dropped. I love so many of the dresses. They have a lot of vintage looking pieces. 

3. Songbird Bag I Saddle by Kelly Moore $199, Beautiful functional camera bag. I would love to have one. I especially like the style of the Songbird. 

4. Georgia State Earrings by Vinca (scoutmob) $12, I have discovered a love for scoutmob. These earrings are perfect for me. I am a Georgia girl all the way through. 

5. Tyler Sofa from Thrive $1,599.00, I am in love with this sofa. I want a midcentury sofa. I love the clean lines. I am generally a slightly shabby chic kind of person but, this couch is amazing. 

6. Pyrex Carnaby Tempo Casserole Dish Bowl X 2 from Nostalgiabloom $16.50, I am in love with vintage dishes. I first jumped onto Fire King dishes and my obsession is now morphing to include Pyrex. 


I have been crazy busy with my 2 summer classes that I am taking. They are both 4 week sessions so as my teacher likes to say a class is literally a week of content. I will be starting to post some articles about Public Relations. 

This past weekend I was very lucky to take the pictures at a wedding of some friends Meghan and Matt. I will be posting some images to show on Focusing Daily. 

The give away is coming soon! I picked up what I think are the final items today. 
What are you loving right now? 


Emily

8 comments:

  1. That pyrex is GORGEOUS. And those earrings are so cute!

    ♥ Em at <a href="http://www.mascarawarrior.blogspot.com>Mascara Warrior</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the earrings. I like looking on scoutmob for neat things.

      Delete
  2. the dress and the couch are great! love it!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the couch! I walked into the store and immediately found someone and asked if they had the dress. Sadly they didn't but I am still in love!

      Emily

      Delete
  3. I love the Coronation necklace!! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope they get it back in stock soon!!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh your style is so cool! The casserole bowl is so cute and I really love the state earrings. I'm thinking of getting an Arizona set and a New Jersey set and wear one of each for the long distance relationship I'm in. : O
    Also followed on bloglovin!

    http://fairycircles.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is a great idea =]

      Delete