Monday, July 15, 2013

The Great Grandfather of all Gallery Walls


This past weekend was my Great Grandpa's 87th birthday. All of my family met up to celebrate on Sunday. I wanted to show off his picture wall. He doesn't call it a gallery wall he jokes and says it is his hall of fame, but that is what it is. All of the photographs are of my family.



My Grandma is one of 6 children. All of her siblings have children so needless to say I have a rather large family. I am actually the oldest Great Grand Child. There are now 7 little girls under the age of 6 running around. It is so much fun.

I love gallery walls. I want to have one in my home. Probably paint the frames one color. Here are some more pictures of inspiration.

1.

2.

3.

4.


Do you have a gallery wall?


Emily

7 comments:

  1. your grandpa has quite the 'gallery wall' collection! There must be so much history in that space :) Of your inspiration photos #1 is my favourite.

    Em K

    Win $100 from Manitobah Mukluks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! There is a lot of history on the wall.


      Emily
      eageremily.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love these! I have a (mini) gallery wall that I'm working to expand. I just love the look of a collection!

    xx Kait | ChickadeeSays | ChickadeeSays Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your name by the way! My aunt calls me chickadee sometimes!

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete