- Sydney Shopper, Fossil, $168. Lovely classic tote for school and after graduation.
- Tortoise Bangle, Fossil, $68. I absolutely love this bangle. It would match my Fossil watch.
- Camera and Lens: The Creative Approach, Ansel Adams, $39.95. 1st Edition gently used.
- Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml, BVLGAR, $64. I have wanted this perfume forever. I have loved it since I received a sample of it in a Birchbox.
- Estate Portofolio Brief, Fossil, $218. Another great school bag. I love the maroon color.
- The Downtown Field Jacket, J. Crew, $148. Great olive green color. Classic casual style.
- EF 40mm f/2.8 STM, Canon, $199.99. I think this would be a fun walk around lens.
- Floral Perfection Handmade Quilt Queen, Bourbon & Boots, $138. Gorgeous for my bed and for outdoor photoshoots.
I have noticed that is seems like this month has a ton of blogger's birthdays in it. Happy Birthday to all who celebrate their birthday this month!
Random life tidbits:
- School starts back on the 16th. I am ridiculously ready to start and finish my last semester of college.
- Steve and I's 41/2 year anniversary is on the 12th. We are celebrating this weekend going for random drives to discover hidden places and getting really good Italian food.
- Tomorrow morning I am going to go to the local farmers market as long as it is not down pouring outside. The Marietta Square has a lovely farmers market so look forward to a post about the market soon.
- Check out my new Art Prints on Focusing Daily.