1. The Mixologist's Holiday Gift Set: $51, This looks like it would be so much fun for some drink experiments. There are a couple of different mixers to change your drink as much as you want! I have discovered how much I love a whiskey sour so I am venturing away from my traditional beer to some "grown up" mix drinks. I think this would be a great way to venture out of your drink comfort zone.
2. Champagne Soap & Candle Gift Set: $18, I love gift sets! This set sounds especially nice. I can just picture having an awesome relaxing bubble bath drinking my champagne and the candle burning. Then smelling like the Champagne soap afterwards. It would be a Champagne bonanza!
3. The Standard Bag: $175, A wonderful classic tote! It has lots of different pockets to help keep yourself organized. This would be great for a student to keep organized. I love that the tag says Made in Atlanta.
4. Wishbone Necklace: $40, I think this is a wonderful little dainty necklace. I love the wishbone. I think it is a really interesting charm. Representing good luck, we could all use a little bit more right?
5. Carved Porcelain Bitters Bottle with Gold Rim: $22, This little bottle would look adorable on a bar cart. It would also be a great addition to the Mixologist gift set. I love the gold accent.
6. All the Stars Print: $19, I had to include this print. I love the saying, "I love you more than all the stars." This would look great in my imaginary office.
7. Clue Town Books: Oakland Cemetery: $12, This book is definitely on my wishlist. I think that it is a great idea! This would be great for a Saturday day off. There are also books for Piedmont Park and Downtown Decatur. I love Oakland Cemetery. That might sound just a little odd. Oakland is one of the most beautiful places in Atlanta.
8. Bacon's Heir: Pork Clouds: $12, This take on pork rinds is a fun gift for a foodie. I actually just tried some of these at the Marietta Square Farmers market. I am actually not a huge pork rind fan but, if you already like them you will love these! The man at their stall told me that they actually just tested the fat content in their product and it was lower than they initially thought. Always a good thing.
Bonus: Also some great gifts are the things to do in Atlanta. If you are buying for someone who would rather have an experience than a tangible item there are a lot of activities happening in Atlanta around Christmas and for the next couple of months after.
- Panic! At the Disco @ the Tabernacle on February 7th.
- Flogging Molly @ the Tabernacle on February 15th. (This is the weekend of Steve and I's 5 year anniversary. We are totally going to this!)
- New Years Eve With Drivin’ N’ Cryin’ @ Variety Playhouse December 31st. Steve and I went to this concert a few years ago when it was at the Tabernacle and it was awesome! Drivin' N' Cryin' do it every year.
- SkyView Atlanta, This is a brand new Atlanta attraction. I have yet to go but I think it would be fun. I have heard that the view is great.
I hope some of these ideas are helpful to you! I love buying local when I can. Do you have any great local gifts you are buying this year for Christmas presents?