Sunday, February 23, 2014

CVS Haul


The other day I ventured into CVS to pick up a few things. I was going in particular for Seche Vite. My nails have not been painted for a while mostly because I ran out of my top coat. This is my first time trying the Seche Vite top coat. I have tried the base coat and liked it a good bit. I also picked up a nail buffing block. The block is relatively inexpensive and a must have for doing your nails. I picked up one of the Scandaleyes shadowsticks by Rimmel in the color Bad Girl Bronze. The Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Kajal nude eye pencil is one of my favorites. The eye crayon is perfect for making a warm smokey eye. I used this for the concert went to and it stayed all night. There are a few more colors I am interested in Gossip Green, Paranoid Purple, and Guilty Grey. Lastly, I picked up the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask. I have not tried a sheet mask before and this one seemed rather nice. Though I have heard that they are not as effective as Asian beauty masks. I have been looking at the My Beauty Diary masks. If you have tried any great tissue masks let me know if you liked them!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment