As we are awaiting the possible 2nd Snowpocalypse around Atlanta I am wishing for spring. Forever 21 has sent out quite a few emails this week promoting their spring fashion. They completely got me. I have always been one of those people as soon as Christmas is over I am ready for spring. I am ready for sundresses and sandals. I think you can tell by the grouping of items I have in my wishlist.
1. Floating Daisies Skater Dress, $19.80: The daises on this dress is just adorable.
2. Vine Rose Headband, $2.80: I am a fan of dainty jewelry and hair accessories. This little floral headband is right up my alley.
3. Round Frame Sunglasses, $5.80: Sunglasses are not an item that I tend to invest a lot of money in. I am very rough with glasses so I tend to buy multiple pairs of one design of glasses when I find some I like. Forever 21 and H&M are my favorite places for sunglasses.
4. Daisy Field Woven Scarf, $9.80: This pattern appears to be the same as the Daisy dress. This would be really nice to throw on an add a little bit of color and pattern to a simple outfit.
5. Cream Eye Shadow, $7.80: Forever 21 just released their new make up collection. And I think I want to try the colors Shiitake and Overcast.
6. Lip & Cheek Stain, $10.80: I am intrigued by the lip & cheek stain and would like to try the color flushed.
7. Crochet Lace-Trimmed Dress, $27.80: This is a beautiful dress. I will be going to a wedding in August and this is exactly what I think would be great to wear to the wedding. The cream is beautiful, but I think I will stick with the sage for this occasion.
8. Retro Daisy Dress, $19.80: I absolutely love this dress. I will be purchasing this on Friday for sure. The back is fantastic with it's little keyhole. Then the ruched sleeve detail is adorable.
9. Lacquered Triangle Charm Necklace, $5.80: I love the simplicity of this necklace.
10. Refined D'Orsay Flats, $22.80: This summer I plan to grab more flats. While I was organizing my shoes I realized that some of my flats are looking rough and it is time to replace them. I love the traditional look with the pointy toe twist.
If you have found some wonderful Springy pieces please share them! Also if you have tried some of the makeup I would love to hear your feedback. If you want to see more of the items from Forever 21 that I am loving right now check at my Forever 21 pinterest board.