Sunday, November 8, 2015

Time for a Change

Hello everyone! I hope that everything has been going well for you. I have been missing on here for a while. There has been a lot of life getting in the way of my being able to blog. I currently have two blogs Eager Emily and Focusing Daily. I am planning on merging the two blogs over to just having Focusing Daily. I am doing this in preparation of redoing my photography website. Eventually, I want to have everything located on one site photography information and blog all connected. I will still be blogging my regular content with more of my photography mixed in. This will be a good change with combining the two blogs I will be able to post more regularly. I am going to leave Eager Emily up until next Sunday 11/15. Thank you so much for following me on here. I would appreciate it if you would follow me on Focusing Daily. I will begin posting over there this week.

Focusing Daily Link: http://focusingdaily.blogspot.com/
Focusing Daily Bloglovin Link:  http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/focusing-daily-8693073

Emily

2 comments: