Thursday, April 26, 2012

BLOGGER APPRECIATION AWARD

Wendy at Fashionable Heart awarded me with a Blogger Appreciation award! I wanted to tell her thank you so much and I appreciate you! I love your reading your blog and it is always one that I look for a new post on. 

P.S. I liked your graphics too and I kept them! 


Emily

 

So the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many others as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them.


 
How long have you been blogging? I actually started my blog about two years ago, but I have only recently been posting consistently as of this year.

What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging? I started blogging because I wanted something that I could look back on and see what I was doing a year ago. Also I thought it would be a great idea to share things I love online, photography, make-up, and thrifting.

What type of blogs do you like to follow/read? I obviously love make up blogs, but I like a lot of other ones too like fashion, home decor, food, and diy. Any blog that I find that the person seems really genuine.

What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog? I definitely think that my writing could be improved. Also how I would like to increase the number of posts and how often they are done. Also I would love to interact more with other bloggers!






Emily

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! My first one :)
    Super appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Its my first award too =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the compliment. <3 So happy that you have decided to use your blog more over the course of those two years. :)

    ReplyDelete