Friday, April 20, 2012

Get to Know Me Tag

Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Savannah. Sometimes I wish I went by Savannah because it seems like everyone is named Emily. Also my middle name comes from my Great Grandmother.

What was your favorite subject at school?
History or Art. 
I am history obsessed. I get to combine the two in my minor, Art History! 

What's your favorite drink?
Sweet Tea

Favorite song at the moment?
 hmmmmm..... I have many songs that I am enjoying. 
But I really like Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars

What would you name your children?
hmmmm I like the names Owen and Evelyn. 
Also Steven Meriwether for my boyfriend's family name. 

Do you participate in any sports?
Oh yes. I am a soccer player to the bone. 
I started playing soccer when I was 7

Favorite book?
 I love Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I actually get my first name from her sister Emily Bronte. Also I love Pride and Prejudice. All of the Harry Potter books. Harry Potter is what started me reading, I am definitely apart of the Potter generation. I am a huge reader. I sadly have not been reading a lot for myself this semester, but this summer I am going to read all of the Game of Thrones books.

Favorite color?
Mint Green/Jadite and Coral

Favorite animal?
Dogs specifically Corgi's, I really want one. 

Favorite perfume?
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle and DKNY Be Delicious

Favorite holiday?
Christmas or Thanksgiving because I get to see a lot of my family

Have you graduated high school?
Yes, Class of '09

Do you speak any other languages?
No, I wish I could speak Spanish or Polish. 
Spanish for its usefulness. 
Polish because my moms family is originally from Poland and I think it would be an interesting way to connect with my heritage.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, A little brother he is 13.

What's your favorite store?
Forever 21, H&M, GAP, Anthropologie, Thrift stores 

Favorite restaurant?
So hard for me because my taste in food varies. 
Mexican - La Parrilla 
BBQ- Briar Patch
Italian- Provinos 

Favorite movie?
Grease, Ever After, Kingdom of Heaven, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Fur, Princess Bride

Favorite Tv Show?
Bones, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Game of Thrones

PC or Mac?
PC only because I do not have a Mac right now.

How tall are you?
5'7


What do you order at Starbucks?
Coffee Frappuccino with no whipped cream 
I did see that this is one of the calorie "smart" choices at Starbucks on pinterest the other day so who knows maybe it is.

One thing in your closet you can not live without?
My GAP jeans that fit me perfectly.

What's one thing people probably don't know about you?
One of my eyes is slightly lighter. 

Name one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to go hang gliding.

What's one food you cannot live without?
Salsa

What quote/phrase do you live by?
"things do change and through the changes we meet a lot of friends and some fall by the wayside some of them fall on their faces and some of them are around to give us some strength when were a little bit down."
- Tangerine, Robert Plant 

What was the last book you read?
Mocking Jay

What's your most listened to song on iTunes?
I don't want this night to end - Luke Bryan

What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Classic with a hippie twist

Two hobbies?
photography and cars

Two pet pet peeves?
When people do not pay attention in class then immediately ask me what is going on when the teacher gives an assignment. Hypocrites.

Guilty pleasures?
I love Lush products! =] 



I hope y'all know a little bit more about me and have enjoyed my About Me Tag! 
If you do this tag please leave me a comment and let me know! 



Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment