Friday, August 31, 2012
Thought I would start doing a monthly favorites! This month has been great!! My boyfriends 3 1/2 years anniversary was this month. I know we celebrate half way points. Also I turned 21. It is really weird being able to order a margarita in a restaurant. But AWESOME.
1. Iphone 4S- I love my new iphone. I was thinking of keeping my poor 3GS until the "possible" new Iphone comes out. But my mom got a new one so she could give her old one to my little brother. I started playing with it and man the differences between my old phone and the 4S is amazing. The camera is what got me. I was tired of having my pictures come out to pixely. I really like having a Flash. And Siri is awesome.
2. Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation- I picked this up at the end of July. I have used it just about everyday since I bought it. Which is kind of ironic because at the beginning of July I bought a Tarte tinted moisturizer that is like 4X as much. (Which I still love, I've just wanted more coverage.) This has really great coverage!
3. Ocean Salt- I did a post on this a couple of days ago and kind of raved about it. I can not get enough of this. It is going to be an immediate restock product when I run out. My skin thanks you Lush.
4. Real Techniques Powder Brush- This brush is amazing. It is insanely soft and blends so well. I have been using this to put bronzer all over.
5. Lowepro Slingshot 202 AW-This was a gift from my parents for my birthday!!! I love my bag. It is really neat because it is a sling I can slide it to the front of my body and take my camera out of the special side pocket. I can fit 2 separate lenses, camera body + lens, and large flash in the bottom padded half. There is more room there too for at least another lens. Then the top part is great for all of the extras! I have yet to take this on a real adventure but I'm sure it will be comfortable plus it has a waterproof cover! So I do not have to worry about that!
6. Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil- I bought this in August and I have used it everyday since. I used to fill in my eyebrows with an eyeshadow. I LOVE a strong brow. But the eyeshadow I used was the matte one in the Tarte True Blood Palette and it is fairly large. I decided to give the pencil a go after going camping with my boyfriend and not bringing my palette. I felt funny without doing my brows. I am color Medium Brown and I love it! Stays all day on me.
Those are my favorites for the month! I hope y'all enjoy them! If you have tried some of them let me know! Also tell me some of your August favorites!
On a side note. I thought I would discuss PR because I have not said anything about it yet. On my small about me section it does say that I am a PR major at school. BUT I have never received a PR sample. I have bought all of my products myself. If I am ever approached by a company I will definitely stipulate it in the post. Even if I was given a product I will give my honest opinion. I do not believe in lying to my readers. I have not been approached by anyone. After the first week of my classes I decided that it would be good to announce that to avoid confusion! Thank you!