Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Candles

Fall Candles




Hey Everyone! I wanted to Share some of my favorite fall candles. many of these I have owned or at least smelled in the store and wanted to buy. As you can tell I am obsessed with fall apple scents. I love it. It is a very different smell other than the Christmas Apple Cinnamon smell. It is a very fresh smell that reminds me of my Grandmothers house at Thanksgiving when she is making cider. I burn these candles all year long. I also included some caramel pumpkin candles from different places. If you like sweet candles these are for you. 

Fall candles are my favorite of all year long. I really like Christmas candles, especially the Christmas tree scented ones. But the candles that I burn all year long are my fall ones. My guilty pleasure. 

What are your favorite candle scents? Also if you have some great candles from other places that I do not have on my collage let me know! I'm always looking for good places to get candles. 


Emily 







No comments:

Post a Comment