Tuesday, October 30, 2012

If I went Shopping today....


I would want to go to H&M and Forever 21. I love both of these stores! Also the Forever 21 at the mall closest to me just reopened from a HUGE renovation. I am really excited.

Items that I want from Forever 21-

There are a few springy looking items on the board but I think they could be mixed with different fall items to make them not as springy.  Also I am trying to decide if I like the sweaters with the printing on them. But I think that the frenchy one is adorable. Denim shirts, can never have enough. I now have bangs and I have been experimenting with different vintage feeling hair styles so I think the hair flowers would be really cute. Finally I am in LOVE with the polka dot with leather trim sneakers. I think I am definitely getting those on Saturday.

Forever 21





Items that I want from H&M-
Whenever I venture into H&M I end up finding something I love. I really want a motorcycle jacket either a traditional leather or the tweed one below would be awesome. I also love the lace dresses and chiffon tops from them. I end up doing mostly neutrals with a pop of color there.

H&M





Let me know if there is anything on my lists that you really like!



Emily

4 comments:

  1. I love the high-lo skirt from F21 and the scarf from H&M.
    How do you do these wishlist boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make them on Polyvore! It is really easy to set up an account and your able to make really cool collages.


      Emily

      Delete
  2. I'm totally right there with you...I work at the mall and it's horrible cause I see tonnnnnnnss of stuff i want!!

    ReplyDelete