Also hopefully I will have a little bit of birthday money to spend on myself soon!
- NARS Cheek Palette, $41, I really like the tones in this palette.
- Yves Saint Laurent OMBRES 5 LUMIÈRES (6 Garden of Eden), $58, I love the greens in this. I have been wearing more green eyeshadow lately. And who can not love the YSL packaging.
- Grapefruit+Aloe Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream, $29, I am obsessed with anything Grapefruit scented. And I can always need a body butter that has maximum in the title.
- Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon, $20, I have not heard anything about this but Argan and concealer in the same title sound like it will be nice.
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, $38, I have some of the Bumble and Bumble styling cream and one of the sprays that I love. This weekend I bought a curling wand so my hair might need some helpful oil.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine (bright cajun coral), $34, I love this color! And the packaging is fabulous.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics OCC Tint: Tinted Moisturizer, $29.50, I really like lighter foundations the majority of the time. This OCC Tinted moisturize looks really interesting. I have not tried an OCC product but, I have heard good things.
- Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation, $44, Another foundation that I am curious to hear about. I have a bronzer from Stila that I love and it is this same twisty form and I really like it.
I would love to hear your feedback on these products!
This is not a paid advertisement for Sephora nor any of the brands mentioned in this wishlist.