Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thift Items!

Yay!  The semester is over! I ended up with 3 B's and 1 A. I do think I could have applied myself more and received more A's but I am happy I keep my scholarship! Alright, now what everyone has clicked for.
 Thrift items:


 I got this amazing etching at Goodwill!!! It is really pretty and signed by Henri Le Riche. I also found a picture on Ebay of a similar print on ebay for $99!! And this one was $7.
 Then I found these rolls of vintage ribbon at another thrift store. It was 3 rolls for a dollar. I got like 9 rolls of ribbon!
 I love the white with the blue and red design.
 Then I also found this really cute table cloth. It seems really Christmas-y but the flowers are not poinsettas so I think I could use it more during the year. It was like $2.


I hope everyone is having a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas!!! I wrapped some presents today and used my vintage ribbons.



Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment